If you do not know about these simple and easy DIY closet organization ideas on a budget, it's about time!!!
Whether you just moved into a new apartment or are on a mission to finally get your closet organized, these cheap DIY closet organization ideas will change your life without breaking the bank.
The overwhelming task of organizing your closet is daunting especially if you do not know where to start.
But worry no more, this effective closet system will help you tame that messy closet in no time. In fact, you will be surprised by how cheap (even free, available just around the house) these multi-purpose organizing solutions are.
Related: If you love anything DIY, these DIY gift ideas are for you!
1. Hang Jeans, bags, and belts using these multi-purpose S-hooks!
2. Who says PVC pipes are just for plumbing and drainage? They are for scarves, undies, and shoes too!
3. Make the most of your uber-tiny closet with this genius trick - adding another layer of hanging clothes using chains and soda tabs!
4. How incredible that a simple hanger can hold plenty of different stuff for extra storage!
5. Who could have thought that you can hang your boots and bangles like this? Aaaamazing!
6. This trick using curtain rings can hold a drawer of tank tops, brassieres, and more! Easy as do re mi!
7. It's time to give your shoe collection some loving by hanging them on tension rods! Good for scarves too!
8. You'll never lose a pair of jewelry ever again with this ice cube tray hack!
9. No dividers? These inexpensive cardboards will give your drawers lots of partitions.
10. Scrimp all bits of your small drawer spaces by this jaw-dropping Konmari method of folding clothes!
So if you haven't tried any of these DIY closet organization ideas on a budget yet, take some action now!