Learn how to decorate your very own turkey cupcakes for Thanksgiving with these easy turkey cupcake ideas.
They will make your Thanksgiving table bright and festive! Though these are called turkey cupcakes, there is no actual turkey on these desserts.
Obviously, I love cupcakes. If you're going to make a search within my blog, you'll find every kind of cupcakes, from keto cupcakes to fall-inspired cupcakes.
Cupcakes just go with any season or occasion. So once you're done with the Thanksgiving dinner, serve these cute Turkey-inspired cupcakes.
Decorating turkey cupcakes is easy and is a fun activity with the kids and the kids at heart.
And if you're looking for ideas, look no more because below are 25 turkey cupcake ideas you can easily whip up.
How to Make Turkey Cupcakes?
The very first thing you need to do is bake the cupcakes (recipe at the very bottom of this post). You can choose to bake from scratch or make do with store-bought cake mix. Feel also free to go for whatever flavor you like whether it's vanilla, chocolate or red velvet.
The fun part of making this cupcake does not happen until the decorating part. You will need:
- Buttercream frosting and icing
- Decorating Kit
- Food coloring - red, yellow orange, brown, white
- Candies, chocolates and cookies
- candy corn
- reese's pieces
- nutter butter
- oreo cookies
- hershey's kisses
- chocolate sprinkles
- chocolate bars
Note: This post contains affiliate links, I earn commission for qualifying purchases.
25 Turkey Cupcake Ideas
1. Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes by Kelly Stillwell
To decorate this turkey topper you will need fudge stripe cookies, oreo cookies, candy corn and M&M's chocolate. It'll also be easier if you have Wilton Turkey Cupcake Decorating Kit on hand.
2. The Cutest Turkey Cupcakes with Pretzels by Delish
These turkey cupcake idea is made up of pretzels, m&ms, candy corn and edible googly eyes.
3. Reese's Pieces Turkey Cupcakes by Your Cup of Cake
The feathers and the eye are made of reese's pieces and the beak is made of hershey's kisses chocolates.
4. Turkey Dinner Cupcake by Taste of Home
If you like to make your cupcake literally look like a real turkey, this recipe is an eye candy.
5. Chocolatey Turkey Cupcake by Taste Made
These cupcakes' feather frostings are just adorable. Watch the video for piping tips.
6. Turkey Cupcakes with Chocolate Sprinkles by Sugar and Soul
To make this cupcake, you will need chocolate sprinkles, chocolate pudding, candy corn, candy eyes and reese's pieces.
7. Turkey cupcakes with oreos and peanut butter cups by The Brown Eyed Baker
So creative and unique turkey decoration using oreo cookies, whoppers, peanut butter cups, candy corn, icing.
8. Playful Buttercream Turkey Cupcakes by Preppy Kitchen
You will need Wilton No. 103 piping tip to decorate this bright and festive fall-inspired turkey cupcakes.
9. Larry the Turkey by Epicurious
A delicious combination of pumpkin cupcakes, caramel frosting, and ginger cookies, this turkey will be gobbled up in no time
10. Candy Corn Turkey Cupcakes by Simply Happy Foodie
The easiest recipe in this line up, top your cupcake with chocolate frosting and decorate with candy corn and candy eyes to make a turkey face.
11. Turkey Brushstorke Cupcake by Taste Made
Gobble gobble up these adorable chocolate turkey cupcakes stuffed with caramel.
12. Kitkat Tail Feathers Turkey Cupcake by Hersheys
13. Festive Turkey Cupcake by Always the Holidays
These decorations on these turkeys are made completely with colored frosting and special icing tips. You will need three cake decorating tips – a single pointed end, large single end (like #3 and #12) and a flat leaf opening tip such as a #103.
14. Turkey Cupcakes with nutter butter cookies by Tasty Kitchen
15. Turkey Tail Cupcakes by Food Network
How adorable are these cupcakes? It's not the usual turkey decoration you'll see, it features the backside of a turkey. So cute and funny.
16. Chocolate Melts Turkey Cupcake by Betty Crocker
17. Tom Turkey by Bitz n Giggles
This cupcake decoration will make your kids busy. It's a fun and creative looking turkey using nutter butter, oreo cookies, sprinkles, airheads and candy corn.
18. by Cincy Shopper
19. Turkey Fondant Cupcake by Good to Know
If you like to send dessert gifts this thanksgiving and Christmas, this turkey cupcake is a great surprise.
Leave a Comment